SUBMIT YOUR FILM
The London International STORY FIRST Film Festival proudly accept entries via FilmFreeway.com, the world's best online submission platform. FilmFreeway offers free HD online screeners, unlimited video storage, digital press kits, and more. Click below to submit with FilmFreeway.
By submitting you automatically acknowledge acceptance of our TERMS & CONDITIONS (below)
1. Entry fees are payable through FilmFreeway payment systems and are non-refundable.
2. Titles produced in languages other than English must have legible English subtitles.
3. We only accept online screeners, digital copies, or a link to an online video (such as YouTube or Vimeo). Please include a valid password if required. We will not accept films with low sound quality, or the absence of subtitles/captions for non-English films).
4. Short films submitted to the London International STORY FIRST Film Festival should be under 20 minutes, including credits (we will consider films up to 25 minutes as an exception, but we would prefer them to be under 20). There is no minimum length for submissions. All films must have been completed after 1st January 2017..
5. By submitting your film you acknowledge that you own or have full permission to use any necessary licenses, royalties, release forms, clearances, permits necessary to present the work. The London International STORY FIRST Film Festival are not responsible for any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, or royalty infringement related to the work. In the event of copyright disputes accepted films will be excluded from the competition.
6. Submitters agree that clips from films and other materials related to their project may be used and/or published in the website, digital and print event programs, and for any promotional purposes deemed appropriate by the festival. We will never publish your full film publicly without your permission.
7. No promise of financial reward is made by the London International STORY FIRST Film Festival - we keep our submission costs low to allow as many entries as possible from filmmakers at all financial levels so entry fees go towards running the festival.
8. Filmmakers wishing to purchase a review of their film can make no suggestion of winner or nomination status when publishing our review in their marketing material, except in the event that their film is nominated or wins one of our awards. Whilst we always endeavour to provide constructive reviews, London International STORY FIRST Film Festival can make no guarantee that purchased reviews will be entirely favourable.
9. Any films containing pornography, actual harm of people or animals, or incitement to racial hatred, will be disqualified and no refunds given.
10. By submitting your film you give London International STORY FIRST Film Festival permission to screen your film at our annual festival event, should it be selected.
11. In the event that we select your film for our screening, you will need to provide a copy of your film as a Quicktime . This will need to be provided a minimum of 3 weeks before the screening date in order to test the screening copy. If this is not provided in time London International STORY FIRST film festival reserves the right not to screen the film.